We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Our Service Guarantee:
- It is our goal that every customer walks out the door feeling nothing less than Amazing.
- We are willing to go above and beyond to make this happen.
- If you are not satisfied with your hair, we are happy to redo it in the next 72 hours, based on the primary consultation, at no cost to you.
- When you opt to receive a monetary refund we kindly ask that you do not return to our Studio and your information will be removed from our future informational and promotional mailing lists.
- If something does go wrong we appreciate the opportunity to make it right.
- You, as a client of Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist, are very important to us, and we want you to have a pleasurable experience.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
- For your convenience online booking is also available and 100% guaranteed.
- We recommend that you make all appointments online in advance to ensure availability.
- All online appointment requests are set pending Admin approval.
- Please do not re-book if you do not receive your email confirmation within 2 hours during business hours.
- Please check your email spam/junk folder or call for a verbal confirmation instead.
- Overnight appointments requested for the next early morning might not yet be approved.
- Your appointment time may need to be adjusted (+/-15 minutes max) to avoid conflicting appointments.
- Appointments will be canceled after 10 minutes past the appointment time, in the event of a client no-show.
- All haircuts will be charged based on the initial length as well as to secure the time that works best for your schedule.
- Please remember to book your next appointment before leaving the Studio to enable our staff to accommodate your wishes.
- Without an approval confirmation we do not guarantee the service.
Arrival and Your Safety:
- Stay Home if you’re sick with a cough or fever.
- Wear a single-use mask with elastic and keep your face covered at all times.
- Please arrive 10 minutes earlier than your scheduled time in order to relax, browse style ideas. If you arrive early, we encourage you to wait outside or in your vehicle.
- Please verify that your appointment has been approved. All approved appointments will receive an email confirmation.
- Please use the hand sanitizer we provide upon entering and before exiting, or at any time after contact with various surfaces.
- Our Facility is clean and disinfected every day.
- You can have absolute confidence that our mutual safety and hygiene is essential and that we have always protected us and always will continue to do so.
- We reserve the right to refuse service if you show any symptoms.
Confirmation Calls and Email:
- As a courtesy, we send each client an email appointment reminder 72 Hours prior to the appointment.
- We also send a reminder 24 Hours prior to confirm your appointment. However, if we are unable to call or reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the No-Show Fee.
- Please provide our receptionist with the phone number and email address that is best to contact you.
- Due to the high demand of our services and our booking, we adhere to a 10 minutes late policy. Unfortunately, if you are running more than 10 minutes past your appointment and have failed to contact the studio, your appointment will be canceled in the event of a client no-show.
- We understand that there are inopportune events, however, if it is more than one occasion, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment in our online system.
- When making the reservation, We reserve that time especially for you and try to avoid conflicts with the personal time of another user.
- All Studio services require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to book appointments. This time is reserved exclusively for you and to avoid the total loss of your deposit. We suggest you consider the following points before making an appointment.
- If you reschedule on your last visit, you have 72 hours to cancel, change the date or time by rescheduling by phone or internet. In this case, the deposit will not be considered and the full price of the service will be charged at your visit. This also applies to appointments scheduled more than 72 hours in advance.
- If your appointment was scheduled in the last 48 or 24 hours and you wish to change the date or time, please contact us by phone at (818) 748-3455 during business hours, to attend to your request. TEXTS, EMAILS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR THIS PURPOSE, IT WILL BE BY VERBAL AGREEMENT. If you call the same day as your appointment, this does not apply and we will not be able to accommodate your request.
- In this case, the deposit will not be considered for rescheduling. If you reschedule without considering this clause. Studio Millan is not responsible for personal decisions, if you decide to make a deposit each time you reschedule in our appointment system.
- If your appointment was made in the last few hours, you completed your deposit and you have not received a response from us, contact us by phone at (818) 748-3455 during business hours. Avoid arriving without having a confirmation. If you decide to try again, the selected space may not be available. Our system temporarily holds appointments for a few minutes to be completed; If you do not make your deposit, your appointment will not be scheduled and the system will release the space after 30 minutes. Please avoid double charges.
- We suggest you make sure you arrive with prior confirmation from our appointment system. Where it explains day, time and the service for which you are scheduling. Paypal and its notifications is a payment system that is only used as a way to make your deposit, we do not consider it a confirmation
- A 3.5% customer service charge is applied to all services.
- Payment is made at the end of your visit, at the front desk reception area.
- For your convenience we accept Contactless Payments, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or cash.
Gratuity is not included in any of the services. The customary gratuity for a salon service is 15-20 % at your discretion and may be left by means of credit card or cash.
24 hours and last minute Appointment Cancellation:
We understand that there are unforeseen events. However, we respect the time of our clients because everyone is important and we want everyone to have the opportunity for service in our study and we offer the same right for everyone to schedule an appointment, as a courtesy to our clients and staff, for this reason the Appointments canceled on the same day will be considered as No Show and our clients understand that the Deposit is non-refundable.
Our waiting area is Limited. Please refrain from bringing a guest due to our limited available seating. We thank you for your cooperation in advance.
In order to maintain a relaxing environment, as well as insurance purposes, we ask that you please leave your children at home unless they have an appointment.
If you are not satisfied with a product that you purchased we will gladly exchange it for you, or give you a store credit. No Cash Refunds. A product may be returned within 5 days of purchase for a retail credit. Final Sale on Promotional or Sale Items.
Gift certificates are available for your gift giving convenience and are offered in any amount of $25 or more. They do not include gratuities and are not redeemable for cash. Gift cards and gift certificates are non-refundable and expire 1 year from the purchase date. They are available for purchase in the Studio as well as online.
We are Pet Friendly but for the comfort and safety of our staff and our guests, please do not bring pets into our studio.
Pricing is based on time, hair length and product used to perform each service. Pricing is subject to increase if additional time or product is needed to accommodate your particular hair needs. If you have any questions on specific pricing, then we urge you to ask your stylist for pricing prior to your service.
- For the purposes of facilitating client appointments and communications, the Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist website only collects information you voluntarily agree to provide. This information is collected through the appointment booking form and the contact form provided on the Web site.
- The site collects:
- Your email address, if you Book online with Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist, or if you otherwise communicate with us with your email address.
- Your name and telephone number.
- Other information you knowingly and willingly provide by filling in online forms and registration forms.
- The Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist website may occasionally place Internet cookies on guests’ Internet browsers if the guests’ Internet browsers are set to permit this activity. Internet cookies are used to save information to facilitate and improve your visitor experience on the website.
- Internet cookies stored on the visitor’s hard drive may be removed or declined by the visitor by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available.
Use of Personal Data Collected:
Personal data collected by Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist will be used by Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist for information notification and feedback purposes, for general statistical analysis of use of the site, for service/product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many guests have seen or clicked on their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist’s site. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist client databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties:
Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist will not rent or sell visitor information to any outside party, without your consent.
Guests may opt out of having their personal information collected by Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist, used by Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties or used by Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the visitor, by contacting Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data:
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist will provide to guests a summary of any personal information retained by Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist regarding the visitor. Guests may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal record to be removed from Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist database. Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist will only send personal records to the email address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
Right to Contact User:
Studio Millan Barber & Hairstylist reserves the right to contact site guests regarding privacy policies or any other policies or agreements relevant to site guests.